You’ve invested a lot of time and money to get your business where it is today. The last thing you need is a lawsuit or major catastrophe to shut your doors. This is where the appropriate business insurance comes in.
You need to protect your 3 P’s — profit, people and place of business. And you need Reitano Insurance to help you determine exactly what kind of coverage you need. Why? Because it’s very complicated.
Let’s get you up to speed with some questions you might ask your Reitano Insurance Agent:
- What if a fire or natural disaster hits your business?
- Do you have vehicles, and use one for your personal transportation as well?
- Do you have expensive equipment or software that you would want to cover?
- Do you have an inventory of product or supplies?
- Do you offer consultation or counseling to your clients?
- What happens if a customer sues me claiming that we performed incorrect or faulty work?
- Can someone sue me for a claim I’ve made in my advertising or marketing materials?
- What if I have perishable good and a power outage destroys them?
- What if the court awards a huge settlement against our company that exceeds our liability insurance, can they go after me personally?
That should get you thinking! Your next step, call your Reitano Insurance Agent and let us show you all they different ways you can protect yourself from these issues and more.
* All information presented on this website is for a general understanding of the various kinds of insurance. This does not in any way imply terms of coverage that you may purchase. The information is subject to change at any time.